Sunday, March 10, 2019

scheduling!

So this posting is going to be basically checking in on what I have left to accomplish for this project. Which is to say, EVERYTHING! I'm starting to feel so much more of the pressure to do everything for my magazine. I know this may be especially difficult because of my traveling in the next couple of weeks, but I'm going to do my best to work around it. 

Next week starts week 3 of the project (3/11-3/17). Since I discussed my layout idea with Mrs. Stoklosa, she informed me that my idea would be improved by an interview with a professional in either the psychology or the fashion industry. This would add a more realistic aspect to the written piece. In this week, I'm going to see if this will at all be a possibility for me. If it's not, then I'll have to continue working without it and write my piece. This week I also want to figure out when and how I will be accomplishing the photography aspect of the project. 

Image result for writing

The following week is week 4 (3/18-3/24). This week is important because the following week I will be traveling all week for spring break. Hopefully, this week I will be able to complete whatever photography is necessary. I already have a couple of ideas for pictures I want, and I may be doing the pictures at my house, which will make shooting easier. I've also been considering ideas for pictures for the table of contents (unrelated to the main article). 

fashion model and photographer


In this week as well as week 5 (3/25-3/31) and 6 (4/1-4/7) I will have to edit pictures and create the design for the three different sections of my magazine. There is plenty of work left to do so I hope to take advantage of my time as best as I can to accomplish these goals. In week 6, I will also have to produce my Creative Critical Reflection. I'm hoping to finish everything possible before week 5, so these next two weeks should involve plenty of project work. 

Sources:
Wbur. (2014, October 06). 7 Writing Style Lessons We Learned From Linguist Steven Pinker. Retrieved from https://www.wbur.org/radioboston/2014/09/30/pinker-harvard-writing
Writer, A. N. (2016, October 29). 4 Great Fashion Photography Cameras | Expert photography blogs, tip, techniques, camera reviews. Retrieved from https://www.adorama.com/alc/0014523/article/four-great-fashion-photography-cameras

No comments:

Post a Comment