Wednesday, November 7, 2018

introductions

Hello, my name is Maya Rojas and this is my blog! I’m using this platform in order to document the progress of my portfolio project for AICE Media AS. I am excited to begin working on my end of year project so early on in the year, because I know that I will be better prepared for the end of the year. I chose to construct a magazine opening because I felt that I would be able to better showcase my abilities through this type of project. Although the film opening idea was interesting, I knew it wouldn’t be fitting for me.

I’m still debating on what I wish to focus on for the project since there are quite a few genres that interest me. A few genres that called to me were animals and fashion. I find that these are both topics that I could create creative ideas for. However, I know that I need to confer with my partner as well on what we’re going to select for our final portfolio. My partner, Annique, is interested in health as well.

I’m intrigued by the photography aspect of the magazine spread as well. Photography is something I’ve always been interested in, and we’ve learned a few ways to improve our shots during this class. I hope to create a unique perspective on my genre through the pictures on this spread. :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment